Cyberbit, a subsidiary of Elbit Systems, announced a new version of its SOC 3D automation and orchestration platform that increases productivity and effectiveness of the SOC and substantially reduces incident response times. The new SOC 3D platform integrates with all major SIEM and security solutions, automates SOC runbooks and workflows, and prioritizes incidents according to their business impact. SOC 3D increases a SOC team’s ability to manage and respond to the most critical threats facing the business and eliminate fatigue from the storm of excessive alerts.
According to the Ponemon Institute’s 2016 Cost of Data Breach Study, organizations recognize that the longer it takes to detect and contain a data breach, the more costly it becomes to resolve. Cyberbit claims that the SOC 3D reduces the time to identify and respond to these advanced threats saving companies time and money. SOC 3D boosts the effectiveness of the enterprise SOC by maximizing existing investments and staff. According to the company, the platform simplifies, automates and continuously optimizes response workflows, accelerates decision-making, and prioritizes critical incidents via a single management console.
Adi Dar, CEO of Cyberbit, said, "The cost of a breach will soar the longer a company is exposed, so companies need a single, automated system like SOC 3D to mitigate these costs, reduce response times, and address the ‘alert storm.’ In a world of increasingly complicated and frequent threats, Cyberbit’s SOC 3D empowers analysts with a platform that enables them to focus on what they should do, rather than on how to do it. The platform also provides less-experienced analysts with the ability to respond based on proven IR tactics and techniques."
Cyberbit’s SOC 3D platform includes the following:
· Business impact prioritization – Prioritizes incidents which pose the highest business risk, so SOC teams can respond to them first.
· Dynamic workflow – Enforces the organizational best practices for incident response while updating the workflows dynamically as the incident evolves.
· Response automation – Automates and executes incident response measures as defined by the security operations team.
· Automatic data enrichment – Adds historical context and threat intelligence to incidents, enabling analysts to respond more effectively.
· Corporate-wide breach management – Extends breach management and control beyond the SOC to keep finance, operations, HR and the executive stakeholders informed.
· Ad-hoc reports – Converges and visualizes raw data from multiple security tools, such as SIEMs, IDSs, IPSs, threat intelligence feeds and firewalls.
· Unique insights – SOC 3D provides insights within a clear and easy to operate UI in order to minimize the time-to-insight and accelerate the investigation process.